Monday, August 4, 2008

'Cosplay' queen

We had two photographers during that shoot-my close friend and favorite photographer Tricia Gosingtian and schoolmate Tata."

The shoot was held in San Agustin Church. "I remember this one incident where my mom even had to talk to a Spanish priest to allow us to shoot in the premises. We all had fun."

Recently, Gosiengfiao cosplayed the "Tekken" character Lili. "Every time I play with my friends, I would pick her. I practiced using her, and I now know most of her moves and poses."

Mainstream

Gosiengfiao plays an active role in the country's anim�, gaming and cosplay scenes, which are all intertwined, according to her.

"The scenes are quickly expanding and gaining recognition. How people look at it is starting to change.


Read More

No comments: